Sensitive information can now be marked as a ‘Secret’ in Stadium. These secrets are never stored in the sapz itself, making it safe to check these files into source control or share them with other people. Read more.
- New Code Snippets for ‘Date’
- UX improvements around selecting a LayoutTable cell and dragging the LayoutTable around
- Show more specific validations when finding invalid character(s) in the name or elsewhere
- Show an empty placeholder in the paths of block actions, e.g. Decision or DisplayMessageBox
- Add a blank slate for the query parameters section
- Generate ODBC queries using the @ notation instead of ?
- ODBC Query: ‘Fetch Fields & Parameters’ should not overwrite renamed parameters
- Remove the reserved word restriction on names
- ReferenceCombobox buttons should expand and be clickable all the way down
- ReferenceComboBox must show the default editor for the selected value
- Don’t allow ‘undo’-ing the script property assignment on a CallScript action
- SQL syntax error throws 2 exceptions when ‘Test Query’ is clicked
- Provide a more descriptive error if a Connector has no ConnectionString
- Make the username, password and database optional for ODBC database connectors
- WebService connector should not flag ‘http://localhost’ as an invalid url
- Changing the Panel Title in a script does not replace the statically assigned title
- Validation message ['Incorrect number of parameters for Script] shown even when parameter count is correct
- Cannot Delete A Sub Folder In ‘Pages’ Node.
- Exception [Cannot set property ‘opener’ of null] encountered when pop-ups are being blocked
- ‘Classes’ property must not be accessible in scripts when StyleSheet is not enabled.
- Controls inside of a LayoutControl are not available for individual styling
- Output of actions are not available for use lower down in the same Async block
- Copy and paste Async into itself causes an exception
- Do not allow changing the name of ‘WaitFor’ or ‘DoNotWaitFor’ of Async
- Find References only finds one of multiple references
- A Setting with an invalid name displays 2 validations
- Deleting a script output parameter throws a NullReferenceException
- Undo deletion of a container control, e.g. LayoutTable, should restore the control and the controls inside of it.
- Changing query parameter names causes an NullReferenceException