Allow the user to continue with his or her work by running tasks asynchronously in the background. Alternatively, run a couple of long-running tasks simultaneously and wait for them all to be completed before continuing to run other actions in the script.
Other smaller changes:
- Several smaller improvements were made around Styles, including Undo / Redo
- The Else leg of the If action is now optional
- All script parameters together with their values are now logged to the Preview Logs
- The Publish Dialog in the Stadium Designer was redesigned
- The toolbar button, App, was removed
- EmbeddedFiles now show the full breadcrumb in a reference
- URL validation was added to the Web Service connector when setting it up
- A SQLite database can now be accessed via an ODBC connection
- The minified jQuery library is now used in the generated applications
- Drag handles were added to the options on the Options Editor
- Several issues around ‘Styles’ were resolved
- ‘Preview Logs’ threw an exception complaining about the connectionId
- Assigning null or undefined to ListControls.Options or DataGrid.Data did not set the data to an empty dataset.
- The text “Starting Web Server” was cut off on the Preview button
- Deleting, undoing and then deleting the same output parameter again caused an exception
- Multi-selection of cells in a LayoutGrid in order to merge the in-between cells works again
- It was not possible to click the trashcan on the UploadFile control to delete an uploaded file on specific screen widths
- A build issue, encountered during Preview, caused IISExpress to fail when starting up
- A Page and Template with the same name caused an exception when deleting either one
- Pressing [CTRL + N] closed the unsaved application without prompting the user to save it first
- In certain cases, an incorrect error message was shown when ‘Fetch Fields and Parameters’ was clicked on a db Query
- Copy-pasting a connector caused an “Index was outside the bounds of the array” exception.
- No value in the ConnectionString property of a FileSystem connector caused a loading exception
- On the generated application, simultaneously uploading multiple large files on the UploadFile control caused the web app to not respond timeously.
- The DataGrid should ignore any object properties that do not map to existing columns by name