Move from x32 to x64
We are converting Stadium to generate SPAs (Single Page Applications) when deploying your applications. To enable us to do this, we need to change the Stadium Server to run as 64-bit first.
- Copying a control now copies the style of that control too
- Designer: Control loses its styling when moved into or out of a Layout Control
- Application fails to build when web.config is missing
- OIDC: Stadium does not use the users Name found in the OIDC token
- Place the focus on the Name property after adding a new control into the Grid control
- Remove the unexpected partial border around selected cells on Table and Grid
- New Folders added to EmbeddedFiles are not alphabetically ordered
- The Styling Editor is unavailable for controls pasted into a container control
- PropertyGrid shows (ExecutionPath) in the title instead of the appropriate path type, e.g. If, Else, etc.