Three new Layout Controls - Container, Flexbox and Grid - were added to the controls. These three new controls used in combination together with Styling, give you a lot of flexibility regarding the layout of your page.
Azure Active Directory
We are now supporting Azure Active Directory as a Single Sign-on provider for all generated applications. See our docs for more.
- Single Sign-on: Prevent two separate users with the same email sharing the same user on Stadium
- Designer: Drag and Drop causes “Object reference” error
- “Action will not be executed” warning showed if Decision.Else is hidden
- Link pointing to a local page causes 404 when followed
- 404 when navigating to the Pages.StartPage from the initial landingpage
- FormWizard does not pick up DataGrids on pages that are in folders
- CodeSnippet treeview displays arrow for leaf nodes
- TextBox.Text property unavailable from dropdown for password TextBox
- Empty value for FileName in FileSystem Connector operations causes ObjectReference exception at runtime
- Duplicated Name Validation not triggered for actions in different execution paths
- Testing FileSystem connection with missing Domain returns incorrect error message
- ConnectionString Editor does not save user and password if Integrated Security is set to true