OAuth was added to the list of authentication options already available to login to your generated apps.
Our new URL Editor makes constructing static or dynamic URLs easy. Thanks to this change, MenuItems now support URLs with parameters as well.
- Styling: Add a ‘Hover’ pseudo class to the Image control
- On the DarkRed theme, make the hint and normal text more distinguishable
- Make moving and placing controls on the canvas easier (drop zones were created on controls)
- Web Service Function Editor: Move the response section into the canvas
- Install of Stadium failed when following the .NET framework installation on Windows Server 2016 and upwards.
- Designer Preview: Expressions in actions executed twice
- The last item is automatically selected if the RadioButtonList specifies a ‘Selected Value’ that does not exist in its list
- Clicking >> and then << on the DataGrid pager results in nothing happening
- Expressions do not resolve references in objects within an array
- Issues with the DropDown hint
- ‘Right click → Copy’ on controls within a panel copies the parent container instead of the actual control
- No property validation is shown when the FileType of an EmbeddedFile is changed to an unsupported type
- Renaming a script name breaks any references to it
- Designer memory spikes to over 2 GB
- ; at the end of Chart.Option causes a runtime error
- An image with a fixed size renders a broken link icon